Happy Holidays! I cannot believe it has been 2 weeks since I have blogged. Today was my 10 mile run and it was AWESOME! Once again my wonderful husband ran with me. It's amazing when you have someone who supports your goals and is willing to help you achieve each milestone. During the last mile he helped me get past the exhaustion and finish with my mental ability. I truly believe now that I can finish this race, in a good time, with a smile on my face.
The other things that truly helped me through today was my sensah compression sleeves, they sure make things easier. I sampled several different "treats" along the way. Two types of Gels, one I loved and one I hated. The GU vanilla bean was awesome, so I will stock up on that. I also enjoyed the GU gummies. I find it amazing how much those treats carries you along the way.
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!
No comments:
Post a Comment