Greeting From the Emerald City! Cad to come to Kansas City this week for work. Hopefully I will be able to get my two training runs in. I just despise the treadmill!
On another mote I ran my 8 mile run yesterday and it was awesome. I am blessed to have a husband who completely supports me so he ran with me. He is there to be my moral support, on yesterday's run he brought treats for along the way so that I can get used to refueling on my "LSD" runs. Mile 5 was a little tough, my ankles are hurting a little, but otherwise the run was awesome. Not sure at this point I could have gone 5 more, but I am sure that by February
I will be more than ready for the race.
I have really started enjoying running. I find that I look forward to the end of the day so that I can get out there. I can't wait to see my fellow princesses in February.
No comments:
Post a Comment