Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 30, 2011

Well today was a first. I can truly say that I am married to my Prince Charming! The past few days at work have been long, and getting home in the darkness has made it where I wasn't getting my run in. Tonight my wonderful husband told me he would run with me so I could get out there. So at 8 PM in the dark and cold we ran 3 miles. He also challenged me to bump up my run ratio and I did 30 seconds more of running. So tonight was definitely a great night! Quality time with my husband, fresh air, and exercise!
I can't believe that each day brings us closer and closer to my first half marathon. To think that this time last year I was 30 pounds heavier and was lucky to be able to run for 30 seconds. In just over 80 days I am going to run 13 miles. I am thankful for my health and the opportunity to live one of my dreams in the happiest place on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment